Account Coordinator - Ad Sales
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Spectrum Reach is currently searching for a dynamic Account
Coordinator to support our Ad Sales team in Middletown, NY. If
you've ever thought about starting a career in Advertising, read
on!At A Glance---As an essential team member supporting Account
Executives and Account Planners, this position is responsible for
providing post-sale, end to end workflow support, to ensure
effective campaign delivery for the Spectrum Reach clients. The
Account Coordinator plays an essential role in ensuring accuracy
and follow-through of order entry related to advertising campaigns.
This position owns the relationship cross functionally as a liaison
between fulfillment, and Finance and Operations teams.Who We
Are...Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter,
offering custom solutions for advertisers through national cable
networks, internet advertising, mobile marketing and events
supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative
services teams. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to
understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media
plans personalized for each customer. From traditional commercial
advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media,
Spectrum Reach brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn
our audiences into their customers. You can learn more about us at
What We Look For In Everyone At Spectrum Reach---Our team player
way of life is what makes us a great organization to work for. We
focus on the goals and reach them regardless of the multiple tasks
we have on our plates. We look for those outgoing individuals who
want to exceed those goals and make a difference. You know the
value of organization and can prioritize effectively. The excellent
verbal and written communication/support you can provide to
internal, external, and client teams is how you make a positive
impact.Account Coordinator Duties/Requirements...DUTIES
- Accurately enter all orders for linear and digital advertising
- Review and process orders to ensure that all necessary
paperwork is submitted for cross functional teams.
- Partner with Credit team to ensure that clients demonstrate
appropriate credit levels and ensure that signed contracts are
complete in full detail.
- Coordinate with Billing to ensure that ad copy scripts are
provided and campaigns are appropriately billed.
- Work cross functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure
correct fulfillment of client campaigns.
- Manage all ad copy for clients, which includes correct
distribution of Traffic Instructions and client spot uploads as
- Coordinate Production services through internal production team
to ensure on time start for campaigns.
- Manage campaigns effectively, revise and review inventory
- Responsible for Make-goods for all reach and frequency
- Monitor accounts and review with Account Planner and
Pricing/Inventory if campaigns are not delivering.
- Effectively communicate with Account Executive on client
- Communicate with clients as needed to gain information to run
- Work proactively with Ad Ops to understand advanced advertising
campaign pacing and adjust as appropriate.
- Ability to pull and analyze advanced campaign metric reporting
utilizing internal and external tools. (e.g. Google Analytics,
Freewheel, proprietary tools).
- Perform other duties as requested.SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior experience in Advertising Sales in Traffic or as a Sales
Assistant is a plus.
- Strong data entry skills preferred
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with Sales
team members and other support functions is critical.
- The Account Coordinator needs to be able to adapt to change
quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
with competing deadlines.
- Experience in computer software including MS Office and
Spreadsheets at a minimum is required; any experience in software
similar to our sales support packages preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations,
Journalism, English, or related field, or equivalent work
experience preferred.A Deliberate Path To Success...We appreciate
enthusiasm and dedication at Spectrum Reach. That is why we
invested time to create a comprehensive unified Career Path. With
multiple ways to progress, start on a learning course and see how
far you can go. The Benefits Are Clear---In addition to the core
benefits - industry-leading retirement savings plans, comprehensive
health care, and paid time off - we offer access to free and
discounted Spectrum products and services where available,
education assistance, and a wide selection of other programs and
perks to help support you and your family at every stage of life.
ACE100 311181-4 311181BR
Keywords: Spectrum, Middletown , Account Coordinator - Ad Sales, Sales , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!