Material Handler / Machine Operator
Company: A.R. Mazzotta
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionDon't miss out on these chemical material
handling / machine operating opportunities in the Newington area!
Union environment with excellent perks! $18 per hour, plus benefits
package. 2nd and 3rd shift Chemical Material Handler / Machine
Operator openings, Contract to Hire.
- 2nd shift: Monday – Friday, 2pm – 10pm. Mandatory overtime – 2
Saturdays per month.
- 3rd shift: Sunday - Thursday, 11pm – 7am. Mandatory overtime –
2 Saturdays per month. Heavy, repetitive lifting required to work
as a chemical material handler / machine operator. This
manufacturing job will get your hands dirty! Perks of working for
- Paid medical insurance
- Union environment
- $1.00 Increase upon hire
- Paid shutdown during Christmas and New Year
- Good growth potentialThe Chemical Material Handler / Machine
Operator positions require:
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing production role
such as machine operator, assembler, material handler, etc.
- Knowledge of weights and measurements
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work scheduled hours on a regular basis
- Team playerA.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an
affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing
job opportunities throughout Connecticut. #MF
Keywords: A.R. Mazzotta, Middletown , Material Handler / Machine Operator, Professions , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!