Workday IT Applications Analyst
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Workday IT Applications Analyst - hybrid work schedule in
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a thriving organization located in Central
Connecticut and dedicated to employee development.
- They are a leader in their field.
- The ideal candidate will ultimately work 2 days in the office
and 3 days remotely and must be fully vaccinated.
Overview of the Workday IT Applications Analyst role:
- highly interactive with end users to translate business needs
into technical and system requirements.
- coordinate system upgrades and application enhancements
- troubleshoot application issues.Preferred Qualifications for
the Workday IT Applications Analyst:
- seeking a Workday subject matter expert in the areas of system
functionality, workflow processes and reporting tools
- Bachelor's degree required plus 5+ years of hands-on
- Proficiency in SQL highly preferred
for immediate and confidential consideration, please contact Mike
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Middletown , Workday IT Applications Analyst, Professions , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!