Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Adesta, an Allied Universal Company, is seeking a Wireless
Technician I to perform routine and restorative maintenance on the
microwave radio system or other wireless network equipment as
applicable. What to expect as a Wireless Technician I at
- Performs routine monthly, quarterly, and yearly maintenance on
wireless network elements, to ensure trouble-free online
performance of the network.
- Identifies and replaces malfunctioning or inoperative
equipment, such as circuit cards or processing units, and performs
repairs and preventative maintenance as necessary.
- Locates, troubleshoots, and repairs problems and service
interruptions in the network. Adheres to contractual service
response time for network problems.
- Installs and terminates cable on 66 blocks, channel banks,
cross connects, hubs, and routers.
- Works with vendors to resolve equipment issues.
- Tests and evaluates hardware, software, and equipment to
determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing
systems and contractual requirements.
- Will be required to be on-call (24X7) on a rotating schedule
for network emergencies.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
What skills and experience are required:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Working knowledge of telecommunications systems including:
- Circuit design
- Equipment utilization including DS-3, DS-1 & DS-0 is
- IP Technologies
- Channel banks
- Digital cross connects
- Understanding of telecommunications electronics and DC power
- Must possess a valid drivers licenseby Jobble
Keywords: Allied Universal, Middletown , Wireless Technician, Professions , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!