Sr. Proposal Pricing Analyst
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Sr. Proposal Pricing Analyst in Middletown, Connecticut -
Careers at KAC Middletown Skip Branding Skip to main content
- Governance Search
- Our Company
- Our Solutions
- Contact You are here Home Careers Current Job Listings Current
Job Listings OUR COMPANY: OUR CULTURE: Menu
- Our Company
- Our Solutions
- Governance Employee Benefits Login Other Kaman Sites Aerospace
- Specialty Bearings & Engineered Products
- Fuzing & Precision Products -- 2019 Kaman Corporation, All
Subject Request Portal Sr. Proposal Pricing Analyst in Middletown,
Connecticut - Careers at KAC Middletown Skip to Main Content Please
Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Sr. Proposal Pricing Analyst Location : Location US-CT-Middletown
Requisition ID 2021-6532 Category Proposals Segment Kaman Aerospace
# of Openings 1 Posted Date 3 days ago (4/1/2021 7:20 PM) Overview
Under direction of the Proposals Team Leader/Manager, is
responsible for preparing pricing proposals in accordance with the
Kaman's Cost Estimating System Manual and applicable US Government
Cost & Accounting and FAR Standards Essential Duties and
- Prepare price proposal data, providing maximum visibility to
all technical and financial data.
- Develop milestones with functional departments, depicting
scheduling of support data submittals.
- Oversee and assume responsibility for the entire preparation of
proposal cost volume to include the generation of cost/pricing
data, internal price reviews and approvals, and assist Contracts
Management with the proposal submittal and negotiations for
programs of significant scope and complexity.
- Ensure all pricing estimates are auditable and in accordance
with the company's and applicable U.S. Government Cost Accounting
- Analyze requirements of new assignments; Provide coordination
and technical guidance of activities.
- Review work at various stages of completion to assure required
progress toward meeting target dates and acceptable quality of
completed work. Recognize potential problem situations; initiate or
recommend action to prevent or resolve such situations.
- Coordinate preparation of proposals with all functional
departments, giving attention to the continual improvement of
procedures and practices which will facilitate the exchange of
- Be cognizant of potentially useful or pertinent reports,
schedules and data available in all other departments to support
the proposal generation and maintain liaison to assure compliance
with this requirement.
- Assist in contract negotiations, on regular basis, accompanying
Contracts personnel to explain, discuss, and/or justify the
- Lead any customer and/or DCAA audits/ fact find discussions, as
required, to explain discuss, and/or justify bid. Complete the
proposal sweep process upon completion of negotiations.
- Work with all support functions to develop, maintain, and
manage proposal schedules outlining the impending work requirements
and key milestones.
- Prepare detailed Bill of Material (BOM) and populate the BOM
with associated procurement history. Estimate the direct labor
hours for all items on the BOM.
- Request quotations through Supply Chain (with sufficient
definition) for all outside services and material dollars.
- Estimate and develop: manufacturing touch labor, engineering
support labor, manufacturing support labor, tooling, test
equipment, travel, other direct costs (ODCs) as well as any
applicable support labor ratios and material allowance/scrap
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline
- 7 to 10 years related experience
- Must qualify as a U.S. person as defined by the International
Traffic in Arms regulations (ITAR) in order to access export
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- Familiarity with MS Access, MS Power Point, MS Word, and
Pro-Pricer a Plus Options Apply Now Apply Share this job Email this
job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share this job Loading...
Kaman Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer
Kaman Corporation considers for employment and hires qualified
candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by
law. Kaman Corporation and all of its related companies fully
endorse equal opportunity for all. Kaman provides reasonable
accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and
disabled veterans in job application procedures and/or process.
Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to
otherwise participate in the application process. For more
information, please click here for a notice that provides
information concerning the laws and procedures for filing
complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal
Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
Positions at Kaman require access to information or technology that
is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR)
and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). These laws limit
access rights for non-US Persons or other unauthorized individuals.
Therefore, applicants may be required to provide proof of U.S.
Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status.
All such inquiries are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR
export licensing requirements. Application FAQs
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Middletown , Sr. Proposal Pricing Analyst, Professions , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!