Senior Help Desk Technician
Company: Charles IT
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Join one of CT's 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019's Best Places
to Work! We are an expanding IT company that is recognized as one
of the Inc 5000's fastest growing companies and the MSP's Top
Exceptional Service. Endless Improvement. Passionate People. Honest
and Forthright. These are the core values of Charles IT. We can
achieve these values because of our dedicated team, who makes us
one of the most successful IT companies of its kind in the region.
And because of our team, we offer a level of dedication to our
employees rarely found anywhere else. To prove it we encourage
learning, professional development and team member input, all in a
comfortable family-friendly culture.
Due to growth we are currently seeking to add a Senior Help Desk
Technician to our exceptional team. You will be responsible for
implementing, maintaining and supporting our clients' network
infrastructures in order to provide maximum performance. You will
need to be outgoing, customer-service focused, a team player,
organized, and detail-oriented.
What Do We Do?
To create real relationships and raving fans by implementing and
supporting cutting edge technology.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide first line support and troubleshooting to resolve
technical issues for end users
- Support of Microsoft related technologies Windows Server,
Office 365/Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Support of virtual environments including VMware, and
- Support of backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Configure, install, and support various network devices and
services, including WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, &
- Liaise with third-party vendors and other IT personnel for
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Communicate to Customers keep them informed of progress, notify
them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Business Awareness specific knowledge of the customer and how
IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties
- Maintain strong client system documentation to include system
reviews and recommendations
- Maintain daily documentation by entering time, expenses, and
all work as service tickets in ConnectWise
- Work through a daily schedule in ConnectWise that has been
established through the dispatch process
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain
up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the
Knowledge, skills and/or abilities required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the IT field
- 2+ Years of experience in the IT field required.
- Experience with Connectwise, Cisco, Meraki, Datto, VMware,
Office 365 platform a plus.
- Superior communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and function collaboratively as a member
of a fast-paced, client orientated team
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to the challenges of a growing
company and client base
- Excellent follow-through to see tasks through completion
- Self-starter with the ability to perform independently with
little or no supervision
- High level of organization; strong attention to detail
- Ability to pass a background check
- Current, valid US driver's license is required
Charles IT offers a competitive benefit program including Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Paid Holidays, PTO, 401K, and
bonuses. In addition, we offer free dry cleaning, a fully stocked
break room, Friday team lunches, paid trainings, team-building
outings every quarter, professional development and so much
Charles IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color,
religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment
opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: Charles IT, Middletown , Senior Help Desk Technician, Professions , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!