Company: Middlesex Hospital
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Hours: Full-Time/38 Hours
Shift Details: Days, 1st Shift
The Smarter Choice for your Career!
Come join one of Connecticut's Top Workplaces, and a Magnet designated organization! At Middlesex Health, we have a unique combination of award-winning talent, world-class technology, and patient-first care that's making health care better. Through our affiliation with the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Middlesex Health has access to the most advanced medical knowledge and research available.
The Scheduler performs numerous duties throughout the day including: answering incoming and placing outgoing calls and providing excellent customer service to patients and staff in regards to patient scheduling. This position requires effectively communicating with referral sources, patients, other departments and all staff members as well as managing multiple tasks, paying attention to detail and making well informed decisions about best practices for patient scheduling.
* High School Diploma required
* Knowledge of electronic medical record systems
* Previous experience working in healthcare, as a secretary or in a customer service related field
* Experience with medical terminology
* Comfortable with working with computers
Comprehensive Benefits Offered:
* Competitive and affordable health benefits (total rewards package)
* 403(b) retirement plan with company matching
* Paid holidays, time off and sick time
* Wellness rewards program
* Quick commute access from I-84, Route 9 and surrounding areas
* Free parking with shuttle drop-off service
* and much more!
Keywords: Middlesex Hospital, Middletown , Scheduler, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
here to apply!