Company: Middlesex Health
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Hospitalist Physician - Part-TimeMiddlesex Health Hospital
Medicine is currently seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified
nocturnist to join our dynamic and experienced team. This position
is contracted for 24 hours per week.About Us
- Our hospitalists maintain a fair and manageable daily census.
- Closed ICU and no procedures required.
- Flexible scheduling to optimize work-life balance.
- Excellent support and collegiality with nursing, ancillary
staff, and specialists.
- Administrative and leadership teams are highly accessible and
- Awarded Healthgrades' "America's 100 Best Hospitals" -
- Named a Top Workplace in the Hartford Courant for consecutive
- Only health system in New England that is a member of the Mayo
Clinic Care Network.Hospitalist Expectations
- Clinical responsibilities include admitting, consulting with
specialists, attending to RRTs and codes, and cross-covering
- Work collaboratively with specialists, which involves
pre-operative assessments and co-management of surgical
- Commit to providing exceptional quality of care and experiences
to the Middlesex Health patient community.
- Practice efficiently and effectively in a collaborative,
team-based environment. -
- Flexible and responsive to patient needs and unexpected
- Competent in managing a broad spectrum of patient
- M.D. or D.O. licensed in the state of Connecticut.
- DEA license and CDS license.
- Board certification (or eligibility within five years of
employment) in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. Verification
of residency training is required.
- ACLS certification.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience as an attending hospitalist is strongly preferred
but not required.Compensation/Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary.
- Performance and production incentives.
- CME allowance and time.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and
Keywords: Middlesex Health, Middletown , Hospitalist, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...