Posted on: March 10, 2023
The Charter Communication's Middletown call center currently
seeks a Lead Representative for our Internet and Phone Customer
Operations/Service department. Below please find a brief
description of the essential duties and responsibilities required
to function successfully in this position. Essential Job
- Must be flexible to work a shift within departments operating
hours of 6:30AM to 2:00AM and must be able to work weekends. This
is a full-time position.
- Support technical inquiries via phone and emails and any other
approved communications method.
- Handle escalations via Ticketing systems, phone, Email, etc.,
for the following group's ADSS, C-OTP, Social Media (Twitter)
group, NYC eCare (Spectrum escalations), Internet and Phone Support
- Handle supervisor escalations and client call backs
- Handle customer written correspondence
- Handle all VIP accounts with general inquiries
- Assist staff with questions/ concerns related but not limited
to HSO and VOIP support
- Provide customer care, Internet and Phone call center support
- Assist in handling all Executive complaints
- Partner with floor Supervisory staff to conduct huddles on new
products, changes in support, etc. with agents
- Work as a liaison on reported issues to fix groups on single/
multi user affecting issues until resolutionJob
- Must have a High school diploma or general education
- AA/ and or 2 years related experience in a technical call
center environment. Computer networking certification a plus
- Expert knowledge of the CSG billing system.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Issue Trak, Eventrak and Microsoft
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Recognized as a team player & has displayed ability to resolve
issues successfully, requiring multiple team inclusion
- Flexibility and the ability to multitask.
- Works well in stressful situations and has demonstrated the
ability to relate to difficult customer interaction
- Technical knowledge on WAN, LAN, PC/ Mac configuration, VOIP
call routing over NCS and IMS platforms
- Handle supervisor escalations from new hires training
- Knowledge of and ability to handle billing disputes
- Handle customer written correspondence in a timely fashion
- Provide Internet and Phone call center support when needed
- Mitigate executive complaints and provide resolution/ next
- Support and research equipment (SIK) mail out inquiries
- Provide outage notifications of impacts and work with NOCs,
TOCs for resolution CRP107 330079 330079BR
Keywords: Spectrum, Middletown , Lead Internet/Voice, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...