Training & Development Internship- Summer 2023
Company: U.S. Electrical Services, Inc.
Posted on: March 9, 2023
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. is one of the country's largest
independent electrical wholesale distributors comprised of 14
regional businesses, over 100 years of experience, and more than
2,000 employees. We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated
training & development intern to join our talent management team. A
training & development intern would report to and collaborate with
the training managers on their corresponding programs. This would
include helping to develop, expand, and administer current and new
training content. This position may be hybrid/remote with a
proximity to one of our branch locations. Program duration is
planned for 10-12 weeks. Exposure to a variety of meaningful
projects within one of the following categories:
- Sales and Leadership mini-Rotational Program
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Marketing/Social Media/Branding
- Information Technology
- HR Operations/Recruiting/Branding
- Project Management and Data Analytics
- Training PLUS a FUN Event:
- Internship program concludes with a Capstone event, including
networking with managers and senior executives. Required Skills:
- Current curriculum progression towards a B.A. or B.S. degree
with a 3.0 minimum G.P.A.
- Must be curious with an appetite for continuous learning.
- Innovative thinking process
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
Job type: Full-time (5-day and 4-day work week schedules offered)
It is the policy of USESI and its affiliates to consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital
or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. At USESI,
we believe that our benefits should make a difference-to you, your
job, and the life you lead outside of work. We are dedicated to
supporting our most valuable asset, our employees! Full-time
employees are eligible for the following comprehensive benefit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Company-paid Life Insurance + (AD&D)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Choice of Voluntary Benefits including identity theft
Keywords: U.S. Electrical Services, Inc., Middletown , Training & Development Internship- Summer 2023, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...