Service Excellence Program Coordinator
Company: Crystal Run Healthcare LLP
Posted on: March 8, 2023
The Service Excellence Program Coordinator is dedicated to
improving the patient experience at CRHC and ensuring that concerns
related to our individual patients' experience are addressed. The
Service Excellence Program Coordinator addresses these concerns
directly and/or delegates them to the appropriate departments for
assistance and closure. In addition, the Service Excellence Program
Coordinator aggregates, tracks and trends patients' concerns
received from multiple sources. In doing so, the Service Excellence
Program Coordinator helps to champion the organization's Mission,
Vision and Core Values.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and respond to patient concerns as they are received
from multiple sources including but not limited to Issuetrak,
Patient Experience emails, Phreesia, Patient Satisfaction Surveys,
social media accounts as well as direct contact with patients via
email and phone.
- Contacts patients directly to address concerns and provide
service recovery. Uses healthcare experience and sound judgement to
resolve patient experience issues efficiently and effectively.
Handles difficult situations and people with tact, professionalism
and H.E.A.R.T. Demonstrates good judgment in de-escalating
- As needed, directs patient concerns to the appropriate
department and ensures that patient concerns have been addressed.
Uses healthcare experience and sound judgement to resolve patient
experience issues efficiently and effectively.
- Escalates patient concerns to supervisor and/or director as
- Data Collection:
- Aggregates, tracks and trends issues from the multiple sources
to identify themes and performance improvement initiatives.
- Reports this information to internal audiences which includes
but not limited to Executive Team, Service Council, Medical Homes,
Quality and Patient Safety Committee, Division Leaders, Nursing and
- Supports the organization's Patient Satisfaction survey
efforts. This includes but is not limited to responding to
patients, collecting and reporting data and as well as providing
education to staff at sites throughout the organization; and other
duties as outlined by supervisor.
- Work with Clinical and Operation Leaders to:
- Identify themes and improvement opportunities
- Coordinate Service Excellence education (1:1 or in team
settings) for the organization;
- Attends monthly Medical Home meetings as a Service Excellence
champion to present patient feedback, Service Excellence education
and motivational stories to the medical home staff.
- Administrative Support:
- Additional duties include maintaining Service Excellence
information on the intranet and CRHC external site
- Provide administrative support for Service Council meetings,
including but not limited to: completing and distributing agenda,
minutes and supporting documents, follow-up on open agenda items in
preparation for reporting back to committee
- Manages the ordering of and distribution of service recovery
cards for all sites;.
- Program Development:
- Leads by example; is a role model for Service Excellence.
- Collects Patient Experience best practices from internal &
external sources to share with management and the
- Works with manager to develop curriculum & case studies for
Service Excellence education.
- Partners with managers and supervisors of departments to offer
Service Excellence education in 1:1 or in team
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 5-7 years of Healthcare Management and/or Customer Service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and
- Strong critical thinking and strategic thinking skills to
provide guidance and resources in the achievement of Service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact
effectively with a variety of stakeholders( i.e. front desk staff,
Senior Management, Managers, clinical staff, providers.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet multiple
- Ability to develop and maintain high level of expertise in
concepts, practice and evolution of Service Excellence by serving
as a trusted subject matter expert and change agent.
- Strong computer literacy i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal
integrity, and the ability to work effectively with patients,
staff, physicians and support agencies.
- Must demonstrate emotional stability to cope with the mental
stress of the position.
- Works in well-lighted/ventilated office areas
- -Sitting/moving intermittently during working hours
- -Subject to frequent interruptions
- -May be subjected to infectious diseases, substances, etc.
- -Willingness to work beyond normal working hours when
- -Attend and participate in continuing education programsSuccess
- Accountability- Takes responsibility for outcomes of personal
actions, decisions, and behaviors. Provides consistent, timely,
high quality work. Completes work by established time lines and
routinely uses time effectively. Meets annual mandatory education
and employee health requirements in the time frame prescribed. Is
punctual, observes prescribed work hours and meal periods and has
an acceptable overall attendance record. Adheres to safety
guidelines and reports environmental issues to Facilities.
- Adaptability- Accepts and effectively adapts to changes in
position, department and organization. Responds to change
positively with a genuine desire to support the organization and
accepting work assignment adjustments as needed.
- Communication- Communicates clearly and effectively both orally
and written. Demonstrates active listening and respect for other's
ideas, problems, and suggestions. Responds in a prompt and friendly
manner to requests and inquiries. Respects confidentiality and is
HIPAA compliant in all aspects of communication regarding patients,
employees and the organization. Utilizes C.L.E.A.R. and
- Computer Literacy- Uses computers and software relevant to
position effectively and efficiently in the working
- Customer/Patient Focus- Knows the customer (internal and
external) business needs and acts accordingly. Provides consistent,
quality service to all patients and customers.
- Job Knowledge/Technical Skill- Effectively performs essential
job functions on a consistent basis. Demonstrates the practical and
technical skills and knowledge required for the job. Demonstrates
initiative consistent with job expectations to improve
- Professionalism- Takes pride in presenting a professional image
and behavior. Maintains professional appearance by adhering to
dress code and wearing identification badge. Acts in accordance
with the Core Values.
- Teamwork/Cooperation- Creates a positive work environment and
influences the behavior of other employees by their supportive and
positive approach to daily activities within the work environment.
Assists coworkers in response to fluctuations in workloads.
Maintains positive work relationships by being courteous and
respectful. Builds trust and works with integrity. Accepts
criticism, is open to new ideas, and handles conflict
constructively and diplomatically.
Keywords: Crystal Run Healthcare LLP, Middletown , Service Excellence Program Coordinator, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...