Company: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Position Summary:The Pipe Foreman will be responsible for the
field planning and production of all types of pipe installation and
related construction work as directed by the Superintendent.
- Comply with (and actively promote) all Safety policies and
procedures including reporting all accidents, incidents and near
misses to ensure adherence to our Number One Core Value " Safety,
first in everything we do.
- Organize and plan the work with the Superintendent.
- Direct oversight responsibility of time sheets for labor and
equipment, as well as daily reports complete with quantities
- Review, maintain, and monitor pipe crew---s productivity and
- Enforce quality control and Company safety policies on all
aspects of the work.
- Follows the project construction process to ensure that work is
completed on time.
- Conduct daily huddles, stretching exercises, and weekly Tool
Box Talk with crew.
- Provide job hazard analysis prior to new work activities.
- Develop material handling plan with Superintendent.
- Must have knowledge of setting/calculating grades, capable of
using pipe lasers.
- Need to have the knowledge to dig with trench boxes and other
earth support systems in a safe manner.
- A valid driving license.
- OSHA 10 certified.
- Subpart P certified.
- Minimum of 5 years------ experience as a foreman supervising
and installing drainage, water and sewer lines. Necessary
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities
and management styles.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on
- Strong commitment to success of all.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate the upmost professionalism in how you represent
- Show quality in everything you do.
- Lead with integrity while producing high quality work.The
Middlesex Corporation is an -----Equal Opportunity
Employer---"Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons---
-SAFELY Building America------s Infrastructure Since 1972Robert W.
Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through
his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence,
the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the
United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and
paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked
by ENR as the 222nd largest contractor in the country out of more
than 35,000 construction companies and 50th of the Top 50 Domestic
Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered
in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven,
Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.The sustained success is a result
of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values
ofSafetyfirst in everything we do,Qualityin all we offer, Integrity
in the way we act and do business,Professionalismin how we
represent ourselves and the company,Strong Work Ethicthat produces
positive results, andCommitmentto the Success of all Team Members
and Stakeholders.Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record
while growing into a diversified -----Top 100 ENR Company--- - and
being recognized as -----One of the Best Places to Work.--- -Please
see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of
this job.Team Member Competitive Benefits:
- 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Voluntary Benefits
- Health Care Advocate
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team Member Referral ProgramPlease complete the employment
application for consideration of employment with The Middlesex
Corporation.We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a
policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including
race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, national origin,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or other legally protected
Keywords: The Middlesex Corporation, Middletown , Pipe Foreman, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!