Patient Experience E-Specialist
Company: Crystal Run Healthcare LLP
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- Handle our live chat online portal regarding patient billing
inquiries: inquiries include but are not limited to assisting the
patient to understand their statement, collect payment, initiate
the refund process, establish payment plans, update patient
demographic and/or insurance information; advise patients of our
financial hardship program, etc.
- Reply to overnight/ weekend chats; escalate complex accounts to
the appropriate staff.
- Create and maintain strong business relationships with multiple
departments throughout the practice both clinical and
- Demonstrates understanding of key revenue cycle areas that
impact the patient experience and patient collections.
- Listens to patient concerns, attempts to reach a resolution and
refers chats/accounts to the appropriate area at the facility if
- Research payment options available while navigating and
updating multiple patient accounting systems
- Assess chat status to ensure the protection of patient privacy
and compliance with State and Federal guidelines
- Works as a liaison with our back-end billing software vendor
- Some travel may be required.Success Criteria
- Accountability- Takes responsibility for outcomes of personal
actions, decisions, and behaviors. Provides consistent, timely,
high quality work. Completes work by established time lines and
routinely uses time effectively. Meets annual mandatory education
and employee health requirements in the time frame prescribed. Is
punctual, observes prescribed work hours and meal periods and has
an acceptable overall attendance record. Adheres to safety
guidelines and reports environmental issues to Facilities.
- Adaptability- Accepts and effectively adapts to changes in
position, department and organization. Responds to change
positively with a genuine desire to support the organization and
accepting work assignment adjustments as needed.
- Communication- Communicates clearly and effectively both orally
and written. Demonstrates active listening and respect for other's
ideas, problems, and suggestions. Responds in a prompt and friendly
manner to requests and inquiries. Respects confidentiality and is
HIPAA compliant in all aspects of communication regarding patients,
employees and the organization. Utilizes C.L.E.A.R. and
- Computer Literacy- Uses computers and software relevant to
position effectively and efficiently in the working
- Customer/Patient Focus- Knows the customer (internal and
external) business needs and acts accordingly. Provides consistent,
quality service to all patients and customers.
- Job Knowledge/Technical Skill- Effectively performs essential
job functions on a consistent basis. Demonstrates the practical and
technical skills and knowledge required for the job. Demonstrates
initiative consistent with job expectations to improve
- Professionalism- Takes pride in presenting a professional image
and behavior. Maintains professional appearance by adhering to
dress code and wearing identification badge. Acts in accordance
with the Core Values.
- Teamwork/Cooperation- Creates a positive work environment and
influences the behavior of other employees by their supportive and
positive approach to daily activities within the work environment.
Assists coworkers in response to fluctuations in workloads.
Maintains positive work relationships by being courteous and
respectful. Builds trust and works with integrity. Accepts
criticism, is open to new ideas, and handles conflict
constructively and diplomatically.Qualifications - High School
Diploma/GED or related work experience necessary to perform the
necessary business office functions. - - Some post-secondary
education with emphasis in business, mathematics or accounting
helpful but not essential. - 1 to 3 years of customer service - A
background in a health care environment or financial setting is
highly desirable; General office experience with strong customer
interaction will be considered.
Keywords: Crystal Run Healthcare LLP, Middletown , Patient Experience E-Specialist, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!