Company: Wipro Technologies
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Telecom Network Test EngineerPrimary Skills: L2/L3 Telecom
Network testing, Cisco, Juniper,Secondary Skills: Spirent, Ixia
toolsDevelopment / Support : Testing/SupportExperience : 5 - 8
yrsLocation / Sub-location : Middletown, NJ, USAJD:
- Detailed Layer 2 and Layer 3 testing including which includes
IP and Ethernet testing.
- Testing Juniper features software image JUNOS 15.1 & above
- Testing and certifying Juniper MX960 and M320.
- Working on testing tools like Spirent and IXIA for traffic
- Writing deployment guides and act as a point of escalation for
- Scope and analyze the requirements for the our network use
- Troubleshooting the issues reported for the developed
- Perform Deployment on test servers and providing Guideline for
- Document and review the test results, software and hardware
versions and specifications in the comprehensive test reports.
- Certification for AVPN-Edge devices
- Testing class of service/ Quality of service of First responder
- Working with Juniper MX, M, vMX and T series routers for
- Responsible for troubleshooting of networking equipment across
- Sound knowledge of OSI 7 Layer Model, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP,
- Experience of IP addressing, administrating subnets and various
- Familiar with the setup and basic configuration of Cisco GSR,
CRS and juniper M320, MX960, T640 devices.
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation
skills.#LI-SS25 Telecom Network E2E Testing
Keywords: Wipro Technologies, Middletown , System Engineer, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!