Insurance A/R Specialist
Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Insurance A/R Specialists APPLY NOW! If you have 2-3 years of
medical Insurance A/R experience and your skillset aligns with the
qualifications below, please apply today! Reporting to the Director
or designee, the Associate daily activities will include but not
limited to address customer service calls, patient collection,
liaison with collection agencies, and the processing of bad debt
account. Utilize monthly the AR report to identify delinquent
accounts and bring to closure. This role serves as an internal
subject matter expert on the insurance follow up and patient
- Investigate and reply to patient billing inquires with 48
- Document in Practice Management systems actions taken on
- Exhaust all efforts to reduce pre collection accounts.
- Establish payment plans for outstanding patients'
- Generate Weekly statement; final notices, collection notice and
document the number of statements sent and net dollar value.
- Prioritizes workload and develops system to maximize patient
- Transfer bad debt account to collection and reconcile invoices
- Maintains confidentiality of patient records.
- Performs other duties/projects as assigned.
- Follows ONS' policies and procedures.
- Ensures all HIPAA regulations are adhered to.Requirements:
- Associate Degree or Certified in Collection, preferred.
- Minimum of three years previous customer service and
collections experience required; health care industry preferred.
Collections professionals, working with Vaco gives you an advantage
over your competition through relationships with the human
resources manager and hiring managers directly. We are currently
looking to fill our client's position and we want to hear from you!
Think of us as an advocate who will promote your strengths and
prepare you for your interviews supplying you with key info on our
client.Our recruiters will be able to provide great insight about
trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation
expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If your
background is in accounting and you want to partner with the best,
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Middletown , Insurance A/R Specialist, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!