Intern - Full Time
Company: Charles IT
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Join one of CT's 2015 -2021's Best Places to Work! We are an
expanding IT company that is consistently recognized as one of the
Inc 5000's fastest growing companies, MSP's Top 501 and recently
named one of Marcum's Top Tech 40 for 2020.
Exceptional Service. Endless Improvement. Passionate People. Honest
and Forthright. These are the core values of Charles IT. We can
achieve these values because of our dedicated team, who makes us
one of the most successful IT companies of its kind in the region.
And because of our team, we offer a level of dedication to our
employees rarely found anywhere else. To prove it we encourage
learning, professional development and team member input, all in a
comfortable family-friendly culture.
Due to growth we are currently seeking to add an Intern to our
exceptional team. This will be a very dynamic position where your
responsibilities will change daily and you will play a critical
role to help our team continue to succeed. You will need to be
outgoing, a team player, organized, and detail-oriented.
What Do We Do?
We create real relationships and raving fans by implementing and
supporting best in class technology.
- Assist in administrative and general office duties
- Assist in ongoing IT Projects such on site deliveries and
- Organize office and assist team members in ways that optimize
- Update ticket notes based on the tasks assigned
- Must be able to work a minimum of 35 hours per week
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
without a visa or sponsorship
- Must have a valid Driver's License in Good Standing
- Passion for the IT industry and its best practices
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Paid Internship
- Access to fully stocked kitchen (coffee, snacks)
Keywords: Charles IT, Middletown , Intern - Full Time, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!