Front Desk Associate
Company: Planet Fitness Franchises
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionFront Desk Associate - Middletown, CT / Middlesex
County - Part Time Position - Hiring for Multiple Openings! (see
available hours below)Planet Fitness, a private equity backed
fitness retailer, is seeking candidates for the role of Front Desk
Associates. The Front Desk Associate is a highly friendly and
courteous individual who consistently delivers first-rate service
and fosters positive customer satisfaction and loyalty while
promoting ECP-PF Holdings-Planet Fitness Mission, Vision and
Values. The Front Desk Associate must be adept at balancing
multiple tasks with a friendly, courteous demeanor.Essential Duties
- Welcome and exit members in a confident, professional, and
friendly manner with hellos and goodbyes.
- Anticipate member's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all
- Provide gracious and efficient telephone service. Calls should
be answered promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete
and accurate information.
- Utilize strong communication and problem-solving skills to
effectively resolve customer concerns, ensuring a pleasant
- Ability to maintain the cleanliness of the club for up to 50%
of the shift.
- Deliver prompt, efficient customer service while maintaining a
high level of accuracy in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Hands-on experience in accepting payments from customers and
give change and receipts.
- Drive revenue by communicating and demonstrating benefits of
products and special promotions to customers.
- Proven ability to answer customers' questions and give
information regarding the business procedures and policies in an
exact and customer-friendly wayMinimum Skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Solid work ethic with strong decision-making, problem
- Self-starter who takes initiative with minimal direction and
- Comfortable working a flexible rotating schedule
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Physical Requirements: Ability to talk and hear, sit, stand,
and use their hands and fingers to handle or feel. Occasionally
required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or
balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must
frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and
move objects up to 75 pounds.Minimum Qualifications
- 18 years old or older
- A High School Diploma Or Equivalent required
- Six months face to face customer service experience in a retail
environment required or 1-year Fitness experience preferred.Hours
(Your schedule will be comprised of some of the days/hours listed
below. Subject to change as needs of the facility change.)Monday:
4:30am - 11:00pmTuesday: 4:30am - 11:00pmWednesday: 4:30am -
11:00pmThursday: 4:30am - 11:00pmFriday: 4:30am - 11:00pmSaturday:
6:30am - 7:00pmSunday: 6:30am - 7:00pmBenefits
- Competitive Salary
- Company contribution towards health benefits that includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Critical Illness
- Paid Time Off benefits (if applicable) Planet Fitness is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Planet Fitness Franchises, Middletown , Front Desk Associate, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!