Extruder Operator - 3rd Shift (2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
Posted on: January 11, 2022
3RD SHIFT EXTRUDER OPERATOR (2 Positions Available)
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION: Responsible for fabrication of
belts and tubes.
- Follows work instructions and is responsible for good
- Performs machine set-ups. Changes tools as required
- Checks and maintains gauges and tools for accuracy.
- Notifies Supervisor or Specialist of any equipment
- Notifies Supervisor or Specialist of any quality problems.
- Inspects belts to meet work instruction drawing
- Follows all safety rule and procedures.
- Maintain good housekeeping in department.
- Performs other duties as required.
Required - High School diploma or general education degree
Required - Ability to use a calculator and tape measure
Required - Read, Write and Comprehend English
SKILLS: Pro-active, self-starter
Good verbal and written communication skills
Able to work in a team environment
The ability to identify problems and work through to solutions
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Habasit, Middletown , Extruder Operator - 3rd Shift (2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE), Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!