Company: TAK Communications
Posted on: September 11, 2021
$3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED
Join the Heroes at TAK Communications!
How do you become our customers hero, every
- Dazzle customers with a smile, energetic personality and
ability to connect them to what is most important to them!
Entertainment, Telephone, Home Security and more for their
residential or commercial services.
- Solve our customers problems. You will use your
communication skills to understand the customers’ needs and use
your superior problem-solving skills to identify solutions to get
customers back up and running, all the while, delighting them and
exceeding their expectations.
- Complete customers’ orders efficiently. You have expert product
knowledge and help customers understand and get the most out of
their services. Always, delighting them with a happy
disposition and high level of professionalism.
Up to $1,000+ weekly!
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
WHAT TAK CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Paid Training!
- Paid Weekly!
- Company Provided Vehicle, Phone, Tools, and Work Attire!
- Enjoy Working Outdoors!
- Freedom to Work Alone!
- Technician Loyalty Bonuses!
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Pay
- Communicate in a courteous and professional manner
- Multitask, organize, prioritize, make decisions and work
efficiently and effectively under deadlines required
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Adaptability and being able to work individually and in a team
- Willingness to travel
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to pass MVR
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background screen and drug
- Accurately measure distances, using tapes or other measuring
- Carry, climb, operate, and work upon an extension ladder
(approximately 28 feet high and 75 pounds)
- Safely use weight-bearing equipment (safety harness and
- Body weight of no more than 275 pounds is required for ladder
- Differentiate between different sizes and colors of wires
- Make cable connections in confined spaces by bending, reaching,
- Operate computer or test equipment associated with the
- Perform job from high places (i.e., poles and roofs in addition
to an extension ladder)
- Use hand tools in the manner for which they were intended
including electric drills, hammers, wrenches, and screwdrivers
- Safely walk over all types of terrain in all kinds of weather
while carrying tools and equipment including ladders and fully
loaded tool belts
- Work while standing 50 to 70% of the time
- Work with small components and wire to make cable
TAK Communications, Inc. strives to hire, recruit, and promote
associates without regard to race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran's
status. TAK is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer.
TAK Communications will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Keywords: TAK Communications, Middletown , Cable Technician, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!