Staff Manufacturing Engineer - Our Journey to Operational Excellence
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job ID 01447567 Most Recent Date Posted 06/06/2021 City
Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT,
Are you ready to make an impact?
At Pratt & Whitney, MRL (Manufacturing Readiness Level) is a key
component of our Operational Excellence Playbook and our quality
improvement process within Operations. MRL is Pratt and Whitney's
method to industrialize new products and technologies in a
standardized way that allows us to achieve quality, delivery, and
cost targets. This is an exciting time to join our team and help
the company meet our customer and shareholder commitments!
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you
fascinated by the way people learn and grow? Have you considered
what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to
hear from you! We have a rare opportunity for a talented
Manufacturing Engineer to be based in Middletown, CT for the
Compression Systems Module Center (CSMC).
Job summary -
- Process ownership for various manufacturing processes
- Part family responsibility
- Ownership of cost reduction and process improvement
- New product and process development
- Strategic and EHS projects
- Design and producibility reviews
- Field support/repair development
- Interaction with program office and customer support
- Daily production support. Additional responsibilities may
include representing CSMC for special events/initiatives
Basic Qualifications -
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and
minimum 7 years of prior relevant experience, or an Advanced Degree
in a related field and minimum 5 years experience.
- US Citizenship due to government contracts
- Requires substantial knowledge of UTC projects, programs or
systems in order to provide enhancements within job area.
Preferred Qualifications -
- Working in a Manufacturing environment
- Aerospace industry experience
- Experience with CAPP, Solumina, SAP, and Unigraphics
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Middletown , Staff Manufacturing Engineer - Our Journey to Operational Excellence, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!