Industrial Engineering Manager - Our Journey to Operational Excellence
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job ID 01453278 Most Recent Date Posted 06/06/2021 City
Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT,
Are you ready to make an impact?
At Pratt & Whitney, MRL (Manufacturing Readiness Level) is a key
component of our Operational Excellence Playbook and our quality
improvement process within Operations. MRL is Pratt and Whitney's
method to industrialize new products and technologies in a
standardized way that allows us to achieve quality, delivery, and
cost targets. This is an exciting time to join our team and help
the company meet our customer and shareholder commitments!
The Industrial Engineering Manager role leads the team of
industrial Engineers who interface with Global Sourcing, Quality,
operations and suppliers in assuring all aspects of readiness are
achieved for new and existing products.
- Providing industrial planning - structure, framework and timing
on sourcing and manufacturing decisions.
- Prioritize and complete production readiness assessments.
- Assess capacity at producers across all engine programs.
- Develop, track and close action items to increase capacity and
- Manage single points of failure and material changes that will
impact sourcing decisions.
- Identify risks to the production ramp, create mitigation plans,
and drive actions to closure.
- Coordinate the preparation and delivery of Production Readiness
activities to the CIPT and executive management.
- Support the program's delivery, quality and cost goals,
including focused efforts on understanding design changes,
manufacturing learning and strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Delivery schedule assurance
- Supply chain sourcing, capacity assessment, & capital
- Transition of product and processes from development to
- Bachelor's degree and MS or MBA (preferred) in Industrial
Mechanical, Manufacturing, Aerospace Engineering or related field
with a minimum of seven years' related experience.
- U.S. citizenship required
- Must have demonstrated experience working with executive level
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Manufacturing, Project or Program management experience
- Superior written and oral communication skills and demonstrated
leadership skills required.
- 10+ years of experience in supply chain or operations
- Detail and results oriented with good problem solving
- Ability to meet commitments, balance and resolve conflicting
- Understands strategic and business implications and works to
provide best P&W solutions.
- High energy, dynamic individual who strives for continuous
improvement using ACE Tools.
- Extensive proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of
applications and SAP.
- MRP/SAP experience is strongly preferred.
- Reputation for exceptional project management skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Middletown , Industrial Engineering Manager - Our Journey to Operational Excellence, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!