Job ID 01442299 Most Recent Date Posted 06/02/2021 City
Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT,
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of
flight-designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the
world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within,
we're seeking the people to drive it.
So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you'll find a place where your talent
takes flight-beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort
zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we'll welcome you into
a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your
drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an
industry that's evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look
Are you ready to go beyond?
P&W Compression System Module Center (CSMC) is looking for a
motivated, high energy Quality Cell Leader to guide the assigned
inspection area in all facets of supervision and continuous
improvement. CSMC manufactures Compressor and Turbine Rotors,
Drums, Disks, Hubs and Fan Cases, for multiple commercial and
military engine programs. CSMC is the Center of Excellence for the
manufacturing and inspection of Integrated Blade Rotors (IBR) for
the F119, F135 and Next Generation Product Family (NGPF).
- This position reports to the CSMC Quality Senior Manager and is
responsible for the following:
- Provide leadership for employees with consideration for
EH&S, quality, delivery and continuous improvement.
- Establish work schedules taking into account customer
requirements, resource availability and other priorities.
- Provide effective communications by leading daily toolbox
meetings and 1 on 1 engagement.
- Establish standards and expectations for work effort and
performance. Give consistent feedback on performance to those
- Effectively coach and facilitate skill enhancement.
- Perform administrative functions including maintaining
training, quality and attendance records.
- Provide effective communications with members of management on
activity status and plans.
- Coordinate with other shift Cell Leaders and shop management on
daily key action activities.
- Assist Quality Engineers with inspection support for RCCA
investigations and quality initiatives.
- Support activities related to Product Recall investigations and
interactions with PDCs.
- 5+ years of experience in Quality, Manufacturing and/or
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams to obtain high levels of
performance to accomplish goals.
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement principles, i.e.
Lean, ACE, QCPC, DIVE.
- Experience and ability to utilize production information
systems and office PC applications.
- Excellent leadership, communication, problem solving,
analytical, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of Management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent supervisory/management
- Supervisory experience with hourly bargaining unit employees
- 3+ years product knowledge of major rotating or critical to
quality aerospace hardware
- Experience working in a shop or supplier quality capacity.
- Knowledge of quality procedures, quality management systems,
MRB and AS9100 processes.
US Citizenship required due to government contracts
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms