NDT Level 2
Company: Leggett & Platt, Incorporated
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Things you will be doing:
- Perform inspection procedures following customers'
- Use of inspection equipment related to NDT such as Radiographic
and Liquid Penetrant processes
- Determine acceptability of product based on results of
- Interpret results, and determine probable cause of
- Perform daily system checks.
- Document and publish results of FPI testing.
- Inspect using various gages and tools.
A few things you will need:
- 2-3 years' NDT, FPI and/or Xray experience
- 2-3 years Quality Inspection experience in a manufacturing
- Familiarity with NDT equipment
- Ability to understand and interpret technical plans,
specifications, and operations sheets
- The ability to make decisions based on judgment if
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Reasons you'll love it here: Our company culture reflects values
like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to
heart, and if you do as well, you'll fit right in.
How to learn more about us: For a fun glimpse into our company,
visit Life@Leggett and look inside everyday work life!
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide
variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes,
offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of
more than 22,000 employee-partners in 120 manufacturing facilities
located in 18 countries. We're not just hiring, we're building a
better company. For more information, please visit
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Nearest Major Market: Hartford
Job Segment: Machinist, Manufacturing
Keywords: Leggett & Platt, Incorporated, Middletown , NDT Level 2, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!