Company: Middletown Nissan
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What will you do? Our Technician is responsible
for conducting routine service on vehicles, diagnosing and
completing repairs on customer vehicles. The technician is the most
up-to-date person in the dealership with regard to the mechanical
aspects of vehicles and works closely with the Parts Department and
with the Service Advisor. The Technician is also responsible
- Knowledge of automotive systems and the ability to explain
systems and repairs to others.
- Willingness and ability to maintain current product and
- Ability to estimate time of service or repair job for purposes
of efficient scheduling.
- Knowledge of parts requirements to complete a job, and ability
to communicate parts requirements via repair orders.
- Knowledge of approved and established procedures for conducting
service and repairs.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with quality control and
inspection requirements of Service Department.
What are we looking for?
- High School graduation or equivalent is required for all
- Current, valid drivers license
- Automotive technician experience required
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and provide outstanding
- Ability to stay current by attending technical training schools
and by reading shop manuals, technical bulletins, etc.
- Nissan experience preferred.
What we offer: Honest, friendly and
professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family
values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and
incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes
medical, dental, vision, vacation. In addition we offer growth and
development opportunities to help you achieve your career
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Technician: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
Keywords: Middletown Nissan, Middletown , Technician, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!