Loan Service Representative
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Process servicing functions to be compliant within regulatory
constraints for residential mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages,
home equity and overdraft protection lines of credit, boat, mobile
home and second mortgage loans.
- Maintain the integrity of the loan portfolio through the
review, tracking, payment, customer and third party follow up as
relates to Homeowners, PMI, Flood, Property Taxes, Escrow Analysis,
Title and Lien Perfection, and UCCs.
- Prepare and process all Payoff, Release of Liability, Partial
Releases, Easements, and Subordinations within the regulatory
guidelines established by Federal Agencies.
- Facilitate and perform modifications and re-amortizations for
all loan types.
- Perform all monetary and maintenance transactions for the loan
- Perform daily loan review process on new loans to ensure
accuracy for both manual and automated loan set-ups.
- Responsible for the timely processing of all payments and
exception item processing.
- Responsible for identifying and processing all loan error
resolutions to include: loan setup errors, payment processing
errors, maintenance errors and manual/automated system linking
- Provide exceptional customer service and problem resolution to
both internal and external customers via thorough knowledge of:
product, policy, regulatory requirements and technical
- Provides customer service and resolution for the lending 800
number to both internal and external customers, encompassing
inquiries and resolution on any facet of Lending.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information as directed by
Bank Policy and Regulatory Requirements
- Service customers via dedicated 800 number, addressing
inquiries and problem resolution on any facet of Servicing.
- Responsible for sending a wide array of correspondence to
customers on a daily basis.
- Complete GL Account Reconciliations
Customer service, loan servicing, loan documentation, Inbound
- Familiar with loans/mortgages
- 1-2 years experience working with loans
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Middletown , Loan Service Representative, Other , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!