Drive your future with CDL-A Regional Company Truck Driver
Positions at Hub Group!
Get the miles that take your career further with Hub Group's
Regional Opportunities. You'll find high-paying truck driving
opportunities offer the best of both worlds: steady, consistent
miles and more quality time at home.
Regional CDL-A Company Truck Driver Advantages:
* Our high performers average $76,500 annually!
* Weekly home time
* Monday-Friday schedule with occasional weekend deliveries
* Benefits like medical insurance and supplemental insurance
coverage (including short/long-term disability, life insurance and
* 401k retirement plan
* Paid time off
Starting a new driving job can be stressful, so we've created a
Transition Pay Minimum program to provide more security your first
Start here. Stay here.
Hub Group is committed to taking drivers' needs seriously and
accommodating a work-home life balance to provide an opportunity
for a lifelong career with us!
If you're looking for route options that offer a work-home life
balance, our Regional opportunities could be a great fit for you.
Regional CDL-A Company Truck Driver Requirements:
* Class A CDL
* Must be willing to obtain Hazmat Endorsement within 90 days of
* Minimum Driving Experience: 1 year
* Age: 23+