Payroll Client Relations Specialist
Company: Complete Payroll Solutions
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Complete Payroll Solutions is seeking experienced payroll
professionals to join our growing team of talented Client Relations
Specialists. As a Client Relations Specialist, you will be the main
point of contact for your assigned clients and responsible for
effectively managing the service needs of client's payroll
processing, informational assistance, training, problem solving,
and maintaining a positive client relationship. This is a great
opportunity for candidates with a minimum of 2 years prior
experience processing payroll with excellent problem-solving and
customer service skills who want to be part of our dynamic
About Complete Payroll SolutionsIn business since 2003, we are the
largest privately held payroll partner and human capital management
(HCM) company in the United States. We have been growing rapidly
and we offer the highest quality customer service in the industry,
cutting edge technology, and unparalleled value.Our top priorities
are to be the best service provider our clients do business with
and the best employer our people work for. We offer our employees
competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes
medical, dental and vision coverage, a 401(k) plan with match, paid
time off (PTO), flexible schedules and more. Working for us also
means a positive work culture and growth opportunities within the
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide quality customer service to all CPS clients and process
and support basic to complex client payrolls.
- Assists clients in process of obtaining information for payroll
production and tax related issues; verify totals, respond
to/resolves client questions and problems and deliver quality
- Monitor payroll software for successful processing.
- Maintains a high rate of client retention through quality
service, responding timely to client questions and requests.
- Assist clients with setup and accessing self-service
- Maintain client's schedules and processing dates and
- Maintains confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping
- Keeps current with payroll processing systems and changes in
wage and tax laws.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with
clients, agencies and coworkers to promote a quality service image
and contributing to a team environment.
- Responsible for client account maintenance including bank
account changes, pay and deduction coding, department structure,
and report scheduling.
- Support General Ledger Reports and Files and Time Off Accrual
- Provide assistance to other departments as needed.
- Conduct pre-work audits quarterly to maintain data
- Process payroll adjustments with Assistant Supervisor
- Assist in the packaging and shipping of quarterly and year-end
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience working with clients and customers and
developing working relationships and rapport.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with complex
- Ability to perform general mathematical and financial
- High level of organization and attention to detail a must.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize job tasks and multi task.
- Minimum 3 Years Payroll Service Experience required + High
School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Keywords: Complete Payroll Solutions, Middletown , Payroll Client Relations Specialist, Human Resources , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!