Associate Recruiter/Account Executive
Company: Eliassen Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Associate Recruiter/Account Executive Middletown, CT
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN THIS ROLE:Are you looking to
begin a successful career in technology talent solutions, or
looking to transition into IT staffing from a different solutions
vertical? Get your career on track with Eliassen Group! We offer
you all the building blocks to become a successful Account
Executive or Technical Recruiter including: calling IT candidates
about career opportunities, establishing relationships with major
clients across the United States while matching operating the
entire talent solutions sales life-cycle. The top performers in our
field learn not only from an outstanding training program, but from
the tenured and successful people that surround them. We invite you
to join our successful team and learn from the BEST in the
industry. We pride ourselves with recognition and promoting from
within---that can be YOU!! ALL ABOUT USEliassen Group provides
strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients'
innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively
impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the
communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of
success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences
consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management,
business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner
with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale
effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from
coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and
deep networks, as well as national reach.
WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE TODAY
- Start with a cohort of new sales and recruiting associates in
an elite training program designed to graduate superstars
- Work with expert sales executives and recruiters to learn
high-impact communication strategies
- Each week, begin to take on and own more of the technical
recruiting and sales life cycle
- Opportunity for six figure income
- Your merit, success, and drive provide the framework to grow
into a leadership position with the chance to build your own
- The chance to create your own career path (sales, recruiting,
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO EVERY DAY
- You will build strong relationships through meetings,
networking and referrals.
- You'll bring your energy and determination to find new
candidates or clients every day, exceeding activity metrics defined
in partnership with your manager
- You will qualify all consultants for quality, availability and
- You'll effectively negotiate pay rates in line with expected
and budgeted margin percentages.
- You will utilize Eliassen Group systems and gather market
intelligence in the form of sales leads.
- Your exceptional people skills will empower you to work closely
with account executives to fill job requirements in a trusted,
two-way-street working relationship REQUIREMENTS
- Must possess exceptional communication and phone skills, a
great personality, strong organization skills and a strong desire
- Passionate about working in a sales and consulting
- Preference is given to a candidate with a Bachelor's
- High energy with an aptitude to learn new skills and
- Should have a high-level understanding of MS Office (Word,
Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Eliassen Group's Account Executives and Technical Recruiters
receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission
potential. We pay weekly and very well!
- With our company in 100% growth mode, you will have plenty of
opportunity for advancement and career development, including
promotion and relocation opportunities.
- You will be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and
Vision Insurance as well as our 401K plan. You can also benefit
from our Cell Phone Discount Plans and Gym Reimbursement
Keywords: Eliassen Group, Middletown , Associate Recruiter/Account Executive, Human Resources , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!