Director, HR-Field Operations - Northeast Region
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Description - Director, HR-Field Operations - Northeast
Region (HUM01002F) Director, HR-Field Operations - Northeast Region
( Job Number: HUM01002F ) Primary Location US-NY-Middletown JOB
SUMMARY: Under the strategic direction of Corporate HR,
aligndivisional HR practices with overall Corporate direction.
Partner with divisionbusiness leaders to develop the division's
human resource strategy and tacticsso that the organization
attracts, manages, develops and retains the employeesit needs to
achieve its current business objectives. Anticipate and plan
forlong-term HR needs and trends. Lead Human Resources practices
and objectivesthat will provide an employee-oriented, high
performance culture thatemphasizes quality, productivity, and
standards, goal attainment, and therecruitment and ongoing
development of a superior workforce. Provide feedbackand initiate
recommended actions and approaches related to HR issues toCorporate
HR for broader consideration and policy formulation. Ensure
HRoperation is operating in accordance with federal, state, and
local employmentrequirements, e.g., Fair Labor Standards Act
(FLSA), Title VII, etc. Typically reports to Head of Corporate HR
anda member of both the HR leadership team and the division
leadership team. CORE JOBRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead HR programs and policies through partneringwith business
leaders while managing the tactical implementation through
- Develop processes and metrics that support theachievement of
the organization's business goals.
- Counsel and assist business leaders to maintain,identify and
implement actions that improve or maintain a positive
employeerelations environment. Identify any internal and external
factors that mayaffect employee retention; address these issues by
working in concert withmanagers/supervisors to develop proactive
strategies to meet or exceed turnovergoals.
- Develop action plans to respond to current andanticipated
staffing issues and needs.
- Develop and maintain division affirmative actionprogram;
oversee filing EEO-1 annually; maintaining other records,
reportingand logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Identify training and development initiativesand work with
Corporate Training and Development to determine training
needs.Compile data and analyze past and current training
requirements. Partner withCorporate Training and Development Dept
to select appropriate instructionalprocedures or methods to best
fit division needs.
- Develop and mentor key division staff throughon-boarding, open
communication, training and development opportunities
andperformance management processes; build and maintain employee
morale andmotivation; ensure the team is appropriately staffed with
- Assist division management with establishing andmaintaining
internal pay consistency and equity. Oversee the administration
ofCorporate compensation programs including incentive and merit pay
programswithin the division.
- Oversee and manage Company's EHS programs andpolicies. Assist
managers with current Worker's Compensation issues. Workclosely
with HR/Workers Compensation Analyst to assist with current issues
withpolicies and procedures.
- Management responsibilities may include:
- Day-to-day operations of a group of employees.
- May have limited budgetary responsibility andusually
contributes to budgetary impact;
- Interpret and execute policies fordepartments/projects and
- Recommend and implement new policies ormodifications to
- Provide general guidelines and parameters forstaff
- Hiring staff, recommending pay increases,performing performance
reviews, training and development of staff, estimatingpersonnel
needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting
andensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
- At least 8 years of progressive experience invarious Human
- At least 3 years of experience managing people,including
hiring, developing, motivating and directing people as they work.
- Experience applying knowledge of human resourcepolicies and
procedures as well as federal and state laws.
- Experience reviewing and reconnecting on actionsand with people
to ensure the completion of the task.
- Experience controlling and coordinatingconcurrent projects,
competing priorities and critical deadlines.
- Experience developing and deliveringpresentations to various
audience levels within an organization.
- Position requires travel up to 80% of the timefor business
purposes (within state and out of state). Medline Industries, Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer. Medline evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or
any other legally protected characteristic. Medline is committed to
working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals
with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or
disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or interview process, please send an e-mail to and let
us know the nature of your request along with your contact
email@example.com VETERANS AT MEDLINE Medline
recognizes the experience and dedication veterans bring to the
workplace. We take pride in the career paths provided to our
employees. Our military employees add tremendous leadership skills
and a broad range of talents which help us drive the healthcare
solutions needed for today and tomorrow. Medline Matches Job Skills
for our Military Veterans to choose from a wide variety of jobs our
current Veteran employees have found a great deal of success. Our
dedicated Veteran recruitment professionals are ready to work with
you to help translate your highly coveted military skills into a
results-driven, entrepreneurial, innovative customer-focused role
within the open requisitions at Medline.Click here
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Middletown , Director, HR-Field Operations - Northeast Region, Human Resources , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!