Supervisor Radiology, Orthopedic Associates of Middletown SIGN ON BONUS
Company: Orthopedic Associates of Middletown
Posted on: June 24, 2022
About ONS: Headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut, ONS is a
multi-specialty orthopaedic and neurosurgery physician group
including 32 doctors with locations in New York and throughout
Connecticut. The organization has been the region's most
comprehensive and advanced practice of its kind for more than 20
years. ONS's clinical offering covers a wide range of
sub-specialties including orthopedics, rheumatology, sports
medicine, joint replacement, neurosurgery, physiatry, and services
such as physical therapy, MRI, ambulatory surgery, and urgent
orthopedic care. Twenty-two ONS physicians have been named Top
Doctors by Castle Connolly.--- Doctors rotate through the sites to
provide the full range of services at each location. For more
information, visit www.onsmd.comWe are an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or
any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State
or Local law.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known
physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a
disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such
assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview,
please contact Human Resources at 203-869-1145 (for reasonable
accommodation requests only). Please provide all information
requested to assure that you are considered for current or future
opportunities.Summary: ONS is seeking a full-time Radiology
Supervisor to join our team at Orthopedic Associates of Middletown
in Middletown, CT. We are a growing practice with ample opportunity
for career growth. Competitive salary and benefits offered. SIGN-ON
BONUS.Direct supervisor for X-ray Department. Includes managing
staff schedules and callouts for X-ray Technicians. Creates
schedule and approves time off. Completes Annual Performance
Reviews. Works closely with Supervisor on X-ray issues, clinic
flow, equipment issues, and workflows. Informs Supervisor of staff
issues and is present with Supervisor at disciplinary meetings with
staff. Monitors staff when Supervisor is not on-site and reports
issues to Supervisor. Works with staff on re-training if needed.
Attends Lead/Supervisor meetings.
- Greets patients in a prompt and pleasant manner.
- Promptly escorts patients between X-ray rooms and/or exam
- Enters accurate data as required for each X-ray in PACS system
in a timely manner.
- Performs diagnostic X-rays as requested.
- Interacts/communicates appropriately with physicians, patients,
- Maintains and orders X-ray and Procedure room supplies.
- Files and retrieves X-rays form outside facilities.
- Monitors the surgical schedule in Casetabs, making sure
necessary imaging studies are available in Medstrat, and
documenting within Casetabs.
- Generates copies of films and creates CDs of digital X-rays
- Uses Medstrat and PACS systems to locate patient files.
- Assists with fluoroscopic guided procedures in the Procedure
- Assists with US guided procedures within clinic sessions.
- Assists with Uploading of US images into Medstrat for patient
- Follows all HIPAA rules.
- Performs other duties/projects as assigned.
- Assists with check-in and check-out if needed.
- Assists with clinic flow: rooming patients, apply DME, drawing
up injections, dispensing and applying DME, and cleaning exam
- Travel to satellite locations as schedule requires.IND2
- Graduate of an approved school of radiology required.
- Valid Connecticut X-ray technician license. ARRT
- Minimum two years' experience as an X-ray technician
- Orthopedic and Management experience required.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.Working
Environment:Medical office environment. Physical ability to perform
the job-related duties which may require lifting, bending,
stooping, stretching, pulling, and pushing. Exposure to body
Keywords: Orthopedic Associates of Middletown, Middletown , Supervisor Radiology, Orthopedic Associates of Middletown SIGN ON BONUS, Healthcare , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!