PAID CNA TRAINING
Company: Apple Rehab Middletown
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Apple Rehab Middletown is a 70 bed skilled nursing facility
located in Middletown,CT. Our facility is easily accessible from
route 9, minutes from downtown, and on the bus line. Our staff and
residents enjoy spending time near our beautiful memorial garden in
our large backyard. Our employees dedication and family-like
relationships is what sets our building apart from others.Come grow
with us!Please see our for more information on our Paid CNA
you ready to work for a company that is uniquely different; an
organization that is committed to your personal and professional
growth? Then come join the team at Apple Rehab, one of
Connecticut's leading providers of short term rehabilitation and
skilled nursing care. We are currently seeking Temp Nurse's
Assistants to join our team!The Apple Rehab DifferenceWhat
distinguishes Apple Rehab? We think it is our philosophy of Better
Life, which operates on the premise that each patient and staff
member is a special individual with unique thoughts, ideas and
experiences. It is the quality of the relationships between our
staff and patients that make Apple Rehab a better place to live and
work. Apple Rehab is a best-in-class provider of short-term
rehabilitation and skilled nursing services. We seek to attract and
retain the best employees; in turn we offer a competitive salary
and first-rate benefits including medical, dental, vision,
short-term disability, and life insurance as well as paid time off,
401(k) and much more.We are currently looking for interested
applicants to complete a PAID 8 hour online temporary Nurse Aide
training course. This will be followed up with clinical training in
our building, allowing you to work as a temporary C.N.A.If you have
ever been interested in working in healthcare now is the time to
get started.Temp T.N.A. Temp Nurse's AssistantJob Description:
- Assists residents in daily bathing, grooming, dental care,
bowel and bladder functions, dressing, walking and wheelchair use,
positioning in and out of bed.
- Documents personal care given according to facility
- Provides nursing functions as directed including perineal care,
making beds, turning residents, measures and records temperature,
weight, pulse and respiration.
- Observes and reports to supervisor changes in residents'
condition, including any skin breakdowns.
- Reports immediately all accidents or injuries.
- Records all necessary charting entries.
- Answers all call lights regardless of assignment.
- Responds to emergency situations calmly.Qualifications:
- Must complete an 8 hour online Nursing Assistant course in then
complete clinical orientation at the facility and meet all
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions
- Attention to detail, good follow through skills and ability to
prioritize multiple tasks.
- Demonstrates cooperation in assisting others and ability to
work as a team.
- Patience, tact, enthusiasm and a positive attitude toward the
residents and their support networks.BenefitsApple Rehab offers an
attractive benefit package for employees of 30 hours or greater
that may include the following:
- $14/hr pay rate as a T.N.A.
- Scholarships and career growth opportunities
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Call-a-Doc / 24-7 MD telephone service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Program
- Longevity Credit
Keywords: Apple Rehab Middletown, Middletown , PAID CNA TRAINING, Healthcare , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!