Hospitalists Needed in Central Connecticut
Company: Moonlighting Solutions
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Hospitalist opening in Middletown, Connecticut. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
The need for Hospitalist shift coverage is high, and if you have
ever considered moonlighting on the side, this could be a great
place for you to start. We are seeking Hospitalists to provide
coverage for a variety of shifts for a healthcare system that has
award-winning talent, world-class technology and patient-first care
that's making health care better for patients.
- Both day and night shifts are available (7a-5p &
- Coverage is needed for both weekdays & weekends
- Perform admissions, consults, and rounding in a closed
- Basic procedures such as EKG interpretation, guaiac smears, and
- High acuity patients are transferred out to Level I trauma
- On-site support includes two APP's and full support from
telestroke & surgical lines
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (if comfortable
with inpatient management)
- Active CT state license, CT CDS
- DEA registration with CT address
At Moonlighting Solutions, we offer each of our moonlighters a
smooth in-house credentialing process; we also provide malpractice
plus tail and competitive pay for every coverage opportunity.
Additionally, if you have a colleague that is considering
opportunities, we offer a cash referral bonus!
**If this opportunity is not a fit for you at this time or
location, please let us know! We have many other opportunities we
can share with you now or in the future that may fit your specific
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Moonlighting Solutions, Middletown , Hospitalists Needed in Central Connecticut, Healthcare , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!