DIRECTOR, SURGICAL SERVICES-AMC
Company: Premier Health
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Atrium Medical Center is actively recruiting for the Director of
Surgical Services to plan, direct, organizs and control--all
related patient care activities, according to the policies,
procedures, philosophy and objectives of the hospital and
department. This position i ncludes responsibility for all aspects
of environmental control, staffing clinically competent personnel,
and administrative duties. The Director of Surgical Services c
oordinates patient care activities with other departments and a
nalyzes / evaluates nursing services to improve quality of care.
This position s upports the mission, vision and value statements of
Atrium Medical Center.
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing. Currently licensed
to practice nursing in the state of Ohio.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing is required, Master's degree is
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience in acute care setting and
2 years in Surgery is required.
- 5 years of Management and/or progressive leadership
- Experience and/or training in teaching are desirable.
- Interest in professional nursing as evidenced by membership and
participation in professional nursing organization.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills My Profile Create and manage
your application profile.
Keywords: Premier Health, Middletown , DIRECTOR, SURGICAL SERVICES-AMC, Healthcare , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!