Hospitalist - Full-Time 36 Hours (Nocturnist) (Physician #)
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are currently seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified
hospitalist physician to join our dynamic and experienced team.
This is a full-time 36-hour position: 3 days a week, 12 hours a
shift either 4pm-4am or 7pm-7am. Visa applicants welcome.
- Our hospitalists maintain a fair and manageable daily census
- Closed ICU and no procedures required
- Excellent support and collegiality with nursing, ancillary
staff, and specialists
- Administrative and leadership teams are highly accessible and
- Commit to providing exceptional quality of care
- Practice efficiently and effectively in a collaborative,
- Flexible and responsive to patient needs and unexpected
- Clinical responsibilities include admitting, rounding,
consultative services for the specialties, attending to RRTs and
Codes, cross-covering patients when working the off-shift, and
- Work collaboratively with specialists, which involves
pre-operative assessments and co-management of surgical patients
- Applicant will be competent in managing a broad spectrum of
- M.D. or D.O. licensure in the state of Connecticut
- Board Certification (or eligibility within 2 years of
employment in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. Verification of
residency training is required.
- DEA license and CDS license
- ACLS certification
- Experience as an attending hospitalist is strongly preferred
but not required
- Willingness to participate in hospital committee work and
quality improvement activities Compensation/Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- Performance and production incentives
- CME allowance and time
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and
403(b) Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Middletown , Hospitalist - Full-Time 36 Hours (Nocturnist) (Physician #), Healthcare , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!