Senior Community Manager
Company: Rose Valley Management
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Senior Community ManagerRose Valley Management is looking to
hire a Senior Community Manager to join our growing team!JOB
SUMMARY:As an RVM Senior Community Manager, you will interact with
residents as you handle a variety of management items, including
collections, lease administration, and resident matters. You will
also ensure proper and timely maintenance of the property itself
via visual inspections and coordination with the maintenance
staff.BENEFITS OF WORKING AT ROSE VALLEY:
- Opportunities for Quarterly Bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO package
- 401K after 1 year of service with a company match
- 100's of discounts on car rentals, hotels, amusement parks, and
- Additional perks throughout the yearQUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field of property
- Previous supervisory experience
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively with common Microsoft
software applications and property management software (preferably
- Knowledge of revenue management a plus.
- Excellent problem solving, multitasking, listening, and
deductive reasoning skills.
- Ability to empathize with residents and staff, while still
enforcing community rules and policies.
- Knowledgeable regarding property management, federal, state,
and local laws including Fair Housing.
- Reliable transportation with a valid driver's license is
required.DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
- Hires, supervises, trains, and evaluates staff to ensure
various assignments are completed throughout the community.
- Prepares, processes and signs leases/ rules.
- Full knowledge and responsibilities of the community; operates
the property and residents within Fair Housing guidelines.
- Identifies appropriate contractors, defines scope of work, and
obtains necessary bids.
- Oversees maintenance program consisting of maintenance
supervision, inspections and monitoring work orders turn over time
and vacancy loss.
- Manage vendor invoices and accounts payable.
- Rent collection, receipting, prepares deposits using Entrata
property management software.
- Writes letters and prepares legal notices to residents.
- Submits required reports and maintains records according to
- Schedules, reviews, signs and submits employee payroll.
- Provides documentation, consults with attorney, and
participates in required legal proceedings such as eviction
- Conducts weekly staff meetings and other staff meetings as
- Performs related work and other duties required for on-site
- Monitors budgets on a daily basis.
- Prepares weekly and monthly owners reports and variance
- Prepares Yearly Budget with Regional Manager and Maintenance
- Oversees marketing and works with the marketing team to create
and implement marketing plans to achieve budgeted occupancy.
- Additional ad-hoc projects assigned by Regional Manager or
Director of Asset ManagementAs the Senior Communit Manager you will
be the main point of contact and the face of the community. You
will work hand in hand with vendors, staff, and upper management to
provide continued success at our properties. You must relate well
to people, have excellent multitasking skills, exercise good
judgement and discretion in dealing with residents, visitors,
vendors, and staff. You will be required to provide leadership in
developing a community and developing your team.About Rose Valley
Management:We understand that in order to provide the best possible
service to all parties involved, we must first start from within.We
invest in your continual learning and development, and together we
lead the industry in workplace culture and innovation.Rose Valley
Management achieves success and makes positive impacts on the lives
we touch and the communities in which we operate. We believe in
creating those same experiences for our own team members.Grow with
Keywords: Rose Valley Management, Middletown , Senior Community Manager, Executive , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!