Money Management Accounts Payable Processor
Company: Advanced Behavioral Health
Posted on: January 22, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:This position is responsible for providing
support to the Money Management Fiduciary Department reporting
directly to the Program Coordinator. The Associate will perform a
wide range of financial assignments that services clients and
provides benefit payment management for clients who are incapable
of managing their Social Security or Supplemental Security Income
Payments throughout Connecticut. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the day to day functions of the Money Management
- Post Cash Receipts.
- Cash distribution to various locations and daily banking
- Ensure that all attachments/documents are accounted for and
posted correctly in accordance with the policy and procedures.
- Process outgoing payments/check runs in compliance with company
policies and procedures.
- Respond to payment inquiries, research and correct
- Match checks to invoices/attachments and verify all signatures
for checks accordingly.
- Conduct Quality Assurance ensuring all policies and procedures
for ABH -, Social Security, and State of Ct Representative Payee
Program are being followed.
- Maintain organized files and records of client requests and
- Maintain confidentiality of all clients protected health
information and adheres to all HIPAA related policies and
- Demonstrates ethical behavior and cultural sensitivity in all
activities involving individuals of diverse backgrounds.
- Performs other financial tasks/administrative duties as
required to support the business operations. EDUCATION AND
- Three years' successful accounts payable/bookkeeping experience
- Experience using current hardware and software including
- SAGE100 is preferred.
- High school diploma.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Attend annual Conflict of Interest training.
- Intermediate computer skills required. Must have Excel
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Package; Internet;
- Possesses accounting skills and the ability to use established
computer programs to keep accurate records of all individual client
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Some travel required to bank branch locations; valid driver's
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent Organizational skills including record keeping.
Keywords: Advanced Behavioral Health, Middletown , Money Management Accounts Payable Processor, Executive , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!