CFO - Middletown - 225k plus bonus
Posted on: January 8, 2022
- Oversees Accounting department, budget preparation, and audit
- Leadership skills with the ability to delegate, motivate and
inspire team members.
- Works with other department heads to monitor each department
and make recommendations.
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including
income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax
returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and
budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any
necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Reviews planning process and suggests improvements to current
- Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of
reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
- Works with the President/CEO and other executives to coordinate
planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on
future growth in sales and market share. If you are interested,
please send resume to:
Keywords: CareersInConnecticut, Middletown , CFO - Middletown - 225k plus bonus, Executive , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!