Company: Charles IT
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Admin Middletown, Connecticut, United States Full time Join one
of CT's 2015 -2021's Best Places to Work! We are an expanding IT
company that is recognized as one of the Inc 5000's fastest growing
companies, MSP's Top 501 and recently named one of Marcum's Top
Tech 40 for 2020. Exceptional Service. Endless Improvement.
Passionate People. Honest and Forthright. These are the core values
of Charles IT. We can achieve these values because of our dedicated
team, who makes us one of the most successful IT companies of its
kind in the region. And because of our team, we offer a level of
dedication to our employees rarely found anywhere else. To prove it
we encourage learning, professional development and team member
input, all in a comfortable family-friendly culture. Due to growth
we are currently seeking to add a Marketing Manager to our
exceptional team. You will be responsible for executing effective
marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development,
analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and maintaining our
social presence. Successful incumbents in this role will have
experience leading a small team and have hands on experience in all
aspects of the marketing strategy. The Why Charles IT believes in
creating real relationships and raving fans by implementing and
supporting best in class technology. Essential Functions
- Establish an annual marketing plan to deliver Charles IT's
business goals while also providing support and information to the
- Responsible for building and managing a rich content/editorial
calendar that attracts our target audience (including blog posts,
social media post, whitepapers, eBooks, webinars, infographics and
- Be responsible for communications activities. Working closely
with leadership to create and deliver a marketing communication
- Assist in growing new leads, including marketing-qualified
leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing
pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Maintain our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
through email, content, and social channels.
- Website: Input regarding website enhancement and improvement.
Contribute in a meaningful way regarding aspects of website look
and feel, content, navigation, and usability via inbound marketing
methodology. This working with third parties to improve
content/keyword management, content development such as blogging
and downloadable content, and link-building.
- Lead Generation: Assist in conceiving and executing programs to
increase inbound leads for new customer acquisition leveraging
capabilities of HubSpot.
- Marketing Materials: Devise specific marketing materials
including sales sheets, presentations, style templates, brand
materials, and other deliverables. Ensure consistent and engaging
look and feel across all company materials. Monitor inventory and
participate in building relationships with vendors, replacing and
acquiring new materials as necessary.
- Program/Brand Management: Establish and execute projects and
programs for all aspects of the marketing strategy. Participate in
specific internal and external-facing projects as requested by
leadership. Promote Charles IT's brand externally and internally,
updating as necessary and ensuring usage compliance across all of
the organizations platform.
- Client Communication: Drive customer loyalty initiatives
including holiday gifts and referral thank you notes. Aid in
additional client communication as necessary.
- Event Planning: Brainstorm, present, and execute upon the
various Charles IT events for both internal employees and external
clients/prospects. Work with Charles IT partners/vendors for
private event funding and collaborations. Requirements
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or equivalent combination of
education and work experience.
- Must have experience developing organization wide marketing
plans and executing the plan based on budget.
- Heavy experience with HubSpot required.
- Experience managing marketing professionals preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ad Words
- Experience with an IT Services company strongly preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to
use data to inform all decisions.
- Must have direct experience in content creation, both copy and
- Must be willing to proactively engage outside the organization
to promote the company brand including representing the
organization to audiences of potential customers, potential
employees or potential agents of influence.
- Must have outstanding writing skills.
- Proven ability to oversee multiple projects at a time.
- Experience working with customers strongly desired.
- Weekday regular business hours, some after hours and occasional
weekend work may be required for deadlines, tradeshows, and
- Occasional travel should be expected (Trade Shows and events).
Charles IT offers a competitive benefit program including Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Paid Holidays, PTO, 401K, and
bonuses. In addition, we offer free dry cleaning, a fully stocked
break room, Friday team lunches, paid trainings, team-building
outings every quarter, professional development and so much more!
Charles IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color,
religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment
opportunities and benefits. Charles IT does not discriminate on the
basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law
in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: Charles IT, Middletown , Marketing Manager, Executive , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!