Territory Sales Manager (Generalist)
Company: Rinnai America Corp
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Rinnai, the number-one selling brand of tankless gas water
heaters in North America, is looking for a Territory Sales Manager
with a track record of selling technical products and solutions and
a passion for winning. Join us on our mission to creating a
healthier way of living in North America. Rinnai America is the
leader in tankless water heating, a technology that is growing
rapidly as businesses and homes "yank the tank" and convert to an
efficient, endless supply of hot water. We aim to do this by a
commitment to our team members, with a strong, company culture and
a practice of giving back to our communities.Rinnai America
Corporation is seeking Territory Sales Managers to support our
growing Northeast Territories:
- Upstate NY
- Southern New England
- Northern New England
- Metro Boston
- Western MaineROLE: The Territory Sales Manager (Generalist) is
responsible for creation and execution of residential and
commercial programs among all segments in the specified regional
area to expand Rinnai's market share. This role must coordinate
with the territory managers, BDM team, Regional Sales Manager, to
ensure team is effectively maximizing opportunities to achieve
corporate objectives.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:High Value Selling
/ Sales Support / Servicing --- Responsible for achieving sales
targets, strategies, and tactics for the Rinnai assigned territory
- Sales development and growth of Repair and Replace
- Sales development and growth of assigned new construction
builder Plumbing Contractors.
- Sales development and growth of assigned Commercial Mechanical/
- Provide product and installation training as needed to Plumbing
contractors by segment.
- Implement and provide pricing, applicable discounts,
advertising, and programs as approved by the Director of
- Manage and gain alignment with Distribution partners in the
- Travel efficiently in assigned Territory to deliver sales
targets and market development responsibilities.
- Quarterly review of progress and set achievement
- Conducts product knowledge training for all distributor sales
(inside, outside, counter, and Showroom)
- Define, plan, and execute highest probability RNC plumber,
R&R plumber, and Commercial client alignment.
- Create localized plumber conversion programs for each
- Build and execute presentation data needed to move Builders and
Plumbers from tanks to tankless
- Maintain appropriate contact with distributors and sales
outlets to support supply chain
- Utilize CRM to manage all sales funnel activities.
- Relationship building with strategic plumber partners and
Regional RNC plumber management
- Monitor and analyze field sales reports, interpret results and
take corrective action to achieve sales targets.
- Assist in the preparation of annual and monthly sales forecast
and sales targets.
- Conducts Commercial Jobsite Visits to assist in system
- Effectively resolve customer complaints
- Use initiative in handling dealer problems, complaints, and
warranty issues. Resolve problems in a timely manner
- Provide appropriate support in identifying and addressing field
product performance/quality issues. This will include support in
resolving escalated customer issues and interacting with Rinnai's
Engineering group in gathering necessary information on potential
product performance/quality issuesAdministration
- Provide monthly a detailed account of all training, competitive
intelligence, product requirements, and pertinent information as
prescribed by Director of Sales and as outlined the Market Summary
- General Regional administrative reporting
- Quarterly Market Summaries
- Timely T&E expense submission
- Logs in training classes to meet Territory training
- Manage all plumber contracts and programming
- Process workflows to resolve field related issues.Personal
- Self-directed learning experience (SDLE) participation and
- Use Percipo Application to focus on 1 learning event per month
coordinated with supervisor
- Use of Learning management system to be certified annually for
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field and/or
equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated sales management experience
working within the construction products industry.
- Industry knowledge including but not limited to construction
products, and gas appliance applications.
- Aggressive and seasoned in sales leadership, management, and
- High capability to work with C suite decision makers to gain
- Financial acumen to support clients and leverage Rinnai
benefits to their business.
- High capability working with Distribution accounts that support
the dealer supply chain.
- Strong abilities to properly develop dealer network for all
- Constructively understand and manage client needs to foster
- Proven ability to deal with customers and to negotiate
- Proven ability to organize workloads effectively and to
- High level analytical and administrative skills including
report writing and formulation business reports.
- Proven technical ability and desire to effectively market
directly to each unique segment and their plumber/ supplier
- Capable of presenting and managing Marketing campaigns with
successful ROI to clients/ contractors.
- Effective use of Rinnai tools such as CRM, Cobblestone, Project
- Relationship building.
- Strong team player within local and Regional business
- Self- motivation and confidence.
- Initiative, commitment, and achievement orientation.
- Presentation skills to groups of clients.
- Superior sales, customer, and management awareness.
- Ability to influence stakeholders that supports a "push and
- Ability to develop sound business planning process.
- Ability to motivate individual team members.
- Ability to present technical products to various size
- Ability to accept challenges, evaluate best options and act in
a timely manner.
- Creative conflict resolution that results in fair and equitable
- Travel up to 40%Learn more about why Rinnai is a great place to
work by checking out our Careers Page
https://www.rinnai.us/careers-at-rinnai. Follow Rinnai America on
LinkedIn for updates https://www.linkedin.com/company/rinnaiRinnai
America Corporate is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Keywords: Rinnai America Corp, Middletown , Territory Sales Manager (Generalist), Executive , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!