Posted on: June 24, 2022
Global Leading conveyor and power transmission systems company!
Great Pay / Bonus Potential/ Great Benefits / Company Growth!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jacob Grijalva
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $85,000 - $100,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Leading global company for conveyor and power transmission
systems..... we have facilities all over the world and have been in
business over 60 years now!
We are looking to hire an Process Engineer for our Middletown, CT
site. If you are a Process Engineer looking for a long term
opportunity, this might be the perfect role for you...
Why join us?
Great benefits package
Long Term Stability
- Audits operational performance to instructions, and makes
recommendations based on analysis.
- Investigates and resolves work-in process problems.
- Recommends and implements improvements and/ or modifications in
sequence of operations, equipment utilization, type of equipment to
be used, and other process related factors.
- Development, evaluation, and improvement of fabrication
methods, using knowledge of product design, materials, processes,
tooling, and equipment capabilities.
- Manage and work closely with operators; provide process
training and written work instructions to ensure efficiency and
- Coordination and communication with existing and new external
- Work directly with local maintenance team to ensure highest
efficiency and utilization of assets.
- Oversees projects for new tools & equipment, installation,
operation, maintenance, repair and development of new, modified
and/or existing systems.
- Develop, support and maintain operational efficiency rates
and/or related metrics to ensure process optimization involving
staff and machine utilization.
- Develop, justify, document and manage capital projects.
- Serve as Project Manager for all significant process and/or
- Develop SME level understanding of ERP system and support
product/processing changes as needed with regards to MOMs and
- Develop recommendations for product management with regards to
process optimization, inventory management and work flow.
- Work with management to develop relevant KPIs.
- Advise on Corrective Actions.
- Ensure Financial Budgets are followed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in
- High Competency with AutoCAD or related facility layout
- Experience with tooling/machine design
- High Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- High Competency with Lean Manufacturing techniques
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Middletown , Process Engineer, Engineering , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!