Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Staff AccountantLocation: Middletown, CTWorkplace Type: On-Site
Aston Carter, a global leader in placing Accounting and Finance
professionals, is currently looking for a Staff Accountant to join
their accounting team. Listed below are job responsibilities and
qualifications regarding this opportunity. You'll enjoy
- Business casual dress code.
- Easy going and accommodating staff.
- Flexible work week and hours.
- Small office with great work environment.A Day in the Role:
- Creating and maintaining various financial spreadsheets.
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and reimbursement
- Review general ledger on a monthly basis for accuracy.
- Record monthly journal entries.
- Reconcile investment statements on a monthly basis, and other
duties as assigned.
- Standard Staff Accountant style work.Skills/Experience:
- Bank reconciliation experience.
- Experience supporting a month end close.
- Accounting experience
- Excel, QuickBooks experience About Aston Carter: Please Note:
Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via
Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from
you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career
opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business.
Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join
our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and
delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have
the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in
1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm,
providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than
7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and
more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by
seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's
workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative
solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston
Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a
reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of
the job application process or interviewing process due to a
disability, please call or email for other accommodation options.
However, if you have questions about this position, please contact
the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The
Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this
Keywords: Aston Carter, Middletown , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Middletown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...